With the refurbishment, the Sun Chui Shopping Centre provides greater convenience for shopper and tenants with a more diverse trade mix, better circulation and improved connectivity.
Key work scope:
- Converted the old and dilapidated wet market into a new fresh market
- Installed retractable canvas to offer weather protection to shoppers and peripheral market stalls
- Adopted modern graphics to enhance the fresh market building façade
- Installed new flooring in the shopping centre and enhanced the entrances
- Improved soft landscape in the ground floor atrium
- Installed barrier free access facilities