Located in Tai Wai, the enhancement of Lung Hang Commercial Centre encompassed refurbishment and tenant mix revamp. Improvements in connectivity and walkability with natural ventilation provide for an attractive ambience and overall shopping experience. The upgraded fresh market and nearby cluster of retail offering helps to draw shoppers to this neighbourhood centre.
Key work scope:
- Reenergise the Chinese restaurant by downsizing and relocating it to the first floor and introducing a new operator
- Increase footfall to the second floor by relocating and enlarging the supermarket from the first floor and adding a pair of escalators
- Increase retail variety by creating an open space on the first floor to accommodate flexible casual retail
- Accommodate new service trades (beauty salons, light refreshments) by up-grading landlord provisions
- Improve natural ventilation and the overall ambience of the centre with walls and columns repainting, graphic stickers to key areas such as atrium spandrels, and new furniture and features, and
- Improve the centre’s visibility on key facades.