Fu Shin Shopping Centre is a neighbourhood shopping centre situated at the heart of a residential area in Tai Po. After asset enhancement works, the shopping centre now has improved vertical circulation and an optimised trade mix, with expanded retail options and a wide range of food and beverage choices that better serve the residents of the local community.
Key scope of work
- Conversion of half the market into a retail anchor
- Repartition of supermarket on G/F and provision of more small-sized retail shops and an arcade corridor
- Repartition of the Chinese restaurant into a smaller-sized Chinese restaurant and supermarket
- Installation of new escalators to improve vertical circulation
- Renovation of existing toilets on 2/F and 3/F
- Improvement of internal signage