Link has commissioned HKCSS to send an e-invitation to school principals of all local secondary schools including government-aided and government secondary schools, aided special schools, Direct Subsidy Scheme schools and private secondary schools.
- Interested schools must complete the Letter of Intent for Nomination with signature and email to email@example.com on or before 11:59pm on 25 May 2023. HKCSS will provide a link to online application system and first-time login password to school’s contact person via email.
- The nomination should be submitted via the online application system (https://sch.hkcsswg.org.hk) on or before 30 June 2023 (6pm). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Applicants with university admission offer will have to submit the proof* and join the first interview via an online platform.
- Shortlisted students after the first interview will be invited to attend the Interview Day. Selection will be conducted by the Link University Scholarship Selection Panel. The applications can be considered unsuccessful if applicants do not receive any invitation for interview. Interview will be held in November 2023, and the results will be announced in December. Awarded students and the secondary school will be notified.
* HKCSS will provide a separate login information to the nominee and invite them to upload the proof of admission offer in early August 2023.