We strive to enhance Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) for our employees
and contractors, offer healthy and safe environments to our tenants and shoppers that promote and
enhance wellbeing. We do this by adopting our Health, Safety and Environment Policy Plan, with the
Health, Safety & Environment Management System Manual and procedures to follow ISO 14001 & ISO
45001 Standard where possible.
In addition, we organize a series of health, safety and wellbeing training
and host a variety of events at Link’s shopping centres to raise health and wellbeing awareness of our
staff and the public.
- Prioritise safety in all of Link’s daily operations and in the communities we serve
- Implement a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Framework, focusing on healthier minds, bodies,
places and cultures
- Ensure good indoor air quality in our shopping centres and offices
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Course (Construction Work), “Green Card Training
Course”, organised by Link has been recognised by the Commissioner for Labour
as a Mandatory Basic Safety Training Course. It aims to provide the relevant basic safety
and health training to our staffs who have to carry out construction work in our premises
- Implement deep cleaning and sanitisation of facilities on our premises
- Raising frontline staff’s anti-infection awareness and upgrading their gear
- In view of work from home arrangment during the epidemic period in 2020/2021, we
launched an online learning platform to enhance health awareness of our employees and update
them on OHS information.
- Achieve zero fatalities, zero staff injury incident and zero prosecution related
to OHS Regulations across all of Link’s daily operations
- Establish workplace wellness
- Obtain Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Certifications each year, for eight shopping centres
- In 2020/2021, eight Link’s shopping centres (Siu Sai Wan Plaza, Wo Che Plaza, Yat Tung
Shopping Centre, Nam Cheong Place, Maritime Bay, Cheung Fat Plaza, Po Tat Shopping
Centre and Homantin Plaza) have obtained IAQ Certificate (Good Class) certification.
- Eight Link’s shopping centres (Hing Wah Plaza, Tin Chak Shopping Centre, Nam Cheong Place,
Choi Yuen Plaza, Un Chau Shopping Centre, Homantin Plaza, Leung King Plaza, and Fu Tai
Shopping Centre) were budgeted to obtain IAQ Certificate (Good Class) certification in
- In view of social distancing during COVID-19, we have organised four e-learning OHS
workshops in 2020/2021. These workshops serve as an convenient platform to enhance
employees’ OHS awareness.