Link is committed to uphold, protect and embrace people with different thinking, background, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, age, religion and other life experiences.
Diversity and inclusion are at its best when people embrace differences, and it starts with respect - our first core value. Within all our business activities and partnerships, we strive to consider our social and environmental impacts and address any human rights issues.
- Create places that are accessible and welcoming to all people
- Ensure that local heritage and cultures are respected and embraced
- Create environments which respect diversity in the workplace
- Promote diversity groups across all of Link's daily operations
- Our properties are improved with Barrier-Free Access